QA Automation Engineer (#1196)
Powwow Technologies are seeking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to deliver coded automated tests for browser and mobile based applications for our new and existing enterprise applications. This is a great opportunity for the right person to be an integral part of a growing and talented team in Dublin. If you are looking to work on interesting, varied and challenging projects whilst continuing to hone your craft apply now for immediate interview consideration.
The benefits to the successful candidate include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Additional training and personal growth opportunities
- A state of the art working environment
- Games room
- Free Coffee, Fruit and Water
- Bike storage
- Shower Facilities
About Powwow Technologies
At Powwow Technologies we develop and maintain high quality responsive websites, enterprise web apps and native android and iOS mobile apps for a number of local and global clients based in Dublin. We currently have a small development team based in Dublin and we have additional business and development teams across Europe on demand. We have moved to our brand new offices at 2 Dublin Landings, North Wall Quay and we are looking to expand our development operations here.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Performing coded automation testing
- Working closely with the development team to ensure automated tests are kept up to date
- Setting up and monitoring of automation test suites as part of CI/CD pipeline
- Implement ongoing automation improvements to maintain and enhance our test automation frameworks
- Maintaining ticket backlogs – triaging and prioritising with stakeholders
- Defining and maintaining quality standards within your team.
- Facilitate in the design, test and delivery of new applications
- Write automation test documentation
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Worked in enterprise project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
- Experience in coded test automation using C#
- Testing fundamentals – test case generation, smoke testing, regression etc.
- Selenium Web Driver 2/3 and Visual Studio to write coded automation tests
- Cross browser testing experience
- Testing RESTful API architectures through code-based testing
- Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and practices
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in an agile development environment
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com